The City of Brazil is accepting applications for a full time position in our Water Distribution Department. This position is a permanent position with benefits such as: Paid Holidays, Paid Sick, Vacation and Personal days, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, and Retirement plan.
Interested applicants can pick up an application at the City of Brazil Human Resource Office, or the Mayor’s office at 203 E. National Ave, Brazil, In. until 4/24/17.
• Check for water leaks, and repair if necessary
• Dig and shovel
• Operate backhoe, dump trucks and other equipment(If Needed)
• Repair Yards (IE. Level dirt, apply sod, plant grass seed etc)
• Work outside in all weather elements
• Any other task deemed necessary by Supervisor
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Drivers License
• Must be able to twist, turn, climb, dig and shovel repetitively
• Ability to lift 50-75 lbs
• Work in a group environment
• Must pass Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check
• Flexible Schedule
The City of Brazil is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,color, gender,age,national origin, disability or military status with respect to hire, tenure, terms, conditions or privileges of employment or any matter directly, or indirectly related to employment.